The evolution of production printing
- Maximum output speed of 140 sqm/h (1,506 sq.ft/h)
- Option units provide for the achievement of low running cost and long-time continuous operation
- Newly developed heads to ensure high-quality print even at a high speed
- “NCU” and “NRS” technologies for stable operation
- Sophisticated “TxLink4 Lite”(*1) RIP software that has been further advanced
*1 TxLink4 Lite or RasterLink6Plus is bundled according to a user’s choice.
- Spot color inks (light black/fluorescent inks (*2)) that enable more beautiful and unique expression
*Available in the future.
- Transfer paper enabling long-time continuous operation — “Mimaki Vision Jet-X”