Creating more valuable products
The new UJF-6042MkII is the successor model to the UJF-6042.
Supports A2 size & 153 mm height.
UJF-6042MkII is advanced flatbed UV-curable inkjet printer that create high-value-added product, achieve superior productivity and print quality, and have a greater ability to accommodate a wide range of application.
- Approximately 20% faster print speed than with conventional models.
The best-in-class productivity delivers effective on-demand print production.
- Advanced mechanical structure improves value-added print products
- High-performance inks expand the range of applications
- Clear ink print to represent the texture and to enhance design
– Glossy finish, Matt effect, Embossed print
– 129 types of texture library are ready
- Mimaki’s unique print-quality management enhances color representation
- Maintenance functions ensure worry-free print operation
1. Best-in-class print speed, approximately 20% more faster print speed than the previous model
Because of the new printhead, with its longer nozzle lines (*1), the print speed of the UJF-3042/6042MkII has been increased by approximately 20 % (*2) more than that of conventional models. The maximum print speed of the UJF-3042MkII is 2.48 m2/h (*3) and UJF-6042MkII is 3.52 m2/h (*4). Moreover, the staggered printhead arrangement (Fig.1) increases productivity by printing process and spot colors simultaneously (*5). In FabLabs or retails stores, the new UJF-3042MkII and UJF-6042MkII models motivate personal customers to create customized items by demonstrating usability and instant print features.
*1: 636 nozzles per printhead (318 nozzles per line)
*2: Applicable print mode is ‘standard’.
*3: 38 A4 size images per hour / Print conditions: 4-color, draft mode, 600 × 600 dpi, 8 Pass
*4: 52 A4 size images per hour / Print conditions: 6-color, draft mode, 600 × 600 dpi, 8 Pass
*5: Dependent on the ink-setting; simultaneous printing might not be possible in every case.
2. Advanced mechanical structure assists value-added print products
Table-driven printing delivers superior quality image
To reduce printer unit vibration, the print table moves vertical direction during printing without moving the upper unit of the printer. In addition, to achieve higher positional accuracy, two ball screws are installed on both sides of the table to assist table movement. The precise droplet placement reduces-gloss banding issues and enables creating more valuable print products. In addition, the noise level of this model is remarkably reduced compared to the conventional model; thus, this printer can be installed in an office.
Direct printing on an object up to 153 mm thick
The printable object can be as thick as 153 mm (*1). Moreover, the advanced sensor detects even a transparent object (*2). The new model accepts a range of materials with simple set-up steps.
*1: To utilize this feature, spacers are required depending on the thickness of the object. The spacer is one of accessories of UJF-3042/6042MkII.
*2: Depending on object size or form, the sensor may not detect the object properly.
The fully covered print table prevents accidents involving operator contact with the printer carriage. It also maintains print quality by reducing dust adhesion.
|Printhead||On-demand piezo printhead|
(4 printheads arranged in a staggered line)
|Print resolution||Maximum: 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum printable area||Width：610mm|
Length：420mm (A2 size)
|Ink||Type/Color||LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl)|
LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl)
LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, W)
|Packaging||LH-100, LUS-120, PR-200: 250 ml bottle / 1 L bottle|
LUS-150: 1 L bottle
|Media||Thickness||153 mm (6 in) or less|
|Weight||8 kg (17.7 lb) or less|
|Certifications||VCCI class A / FCC class A / ETL UL 60950-1 / CB /|
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS)/ REACH / Energy Star / IEC60825-1
|Interface||Ethernet / USB2.0|
|Noise level||Standby mode: 55dB or less (FAST-A, measured1 m away from the source)|
Continuous operation: 65 dB or less
Discontinuous operation: 70 dB or less
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100-240V, ±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz|
|Power consumption||1,000W or less|
|Operational environment||Temperature||20 – 30 degC (68 – 86 degF)|
|Humidity||35 – 65％Rh|
|Recomended Temperature||20 – 25 degC (68 – 77 degF)|
|Temperature change||±10 degC (±50 degF) /h or less|
|Dust level||Equivalent to a general office floor level|
|RIP software||RasterLink6 (Bundled)|
|Dimensions (W × D × H) *1||1,665 mm × 1,290 mm × 856 mm|
(65.6 in × 50.8 in × 33.7 in)
|Weight||150 kg (330.7 lb)|
*1: Heights of ink bottles are not included.
– Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.