TS30-1300 has been developed as an entry model best suited to high-mix low-volume production of apparel prototypes and ordered goods.
The TS30-1300 is a “do-it-yourself” type of printer that allows you to rapidly and easily print necessary things in necessary quantities when they are necessary.
- Easy-to-operate entry model that can be used at ease
– Featuring only a selected set of functions, the printer is easy to operate. Even first-time users can use it at ease.
– Mimaki’s cost-effective water-based sublimation transfer ink Sb54 is compatible and it offers high ink jetting stability, enabling beautiful printing.
- Printing on necessary items in necessary quantities as needed
– 4-color ink set offers a printing speed of up to 19.6 m2/h*
* 19.6 m2/h (4-color / Draft mode/ 540×720 dpi / 2 pass)
– Realizing high-mix, low-volume production or sample creation within your company enables you to present your product to your client quickly.
- Sublimation transfer printer enhances product presentation ability
The sublimation transfer technology, which can be used in a range of applications from the creation of customized items to the printing on polyester fabric, broadens the breadth of your business.
- Debut! Fluorescent color ink!
Sb54: fluorescent pink, fluorescent yellow
|Printhead||On-demand piezo head|
|Print resolutions||540dpi, 720 dpi, 1,080dpi|
|Maximum print width||1,361 mm (53.6 in)|
|Maximum media width||1,371 mm (54 in)|
|Ink||Type/ Color||Sb54 (Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm, Fp, Fy)|
|Packaging||440ml ink cartridge (Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm, Fp, Fy)|
2L ink pack (Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm) *
|Media thickness||Less than 1.0 mm|
|Roll weight||Less than 25kg|
|Certifications||VCCI class A / UL60950-1 / FCC class A /|
CE Marking (EMC and Low voltage directive) / CB report
|Power supply||Single phase AC100 – 120V / AC220 – 240V ±10%|
|Power consumption||300W or less|
|Temperature: 20 – 35 °C (68 – 95 °F)|
Humidity: 35 – 65% Rh (Non condensing)
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||2,289 mm × 739 mm × 1,424 mm|
(90 in × 29 in × 56 in)
|Weight||145 kg (319.7 lb)|
* Optional MBIS unit is required for installing 2L ink packs.
|Bl M Y K|
|Bl M Y K Fp Fy|
|Bl M Y K Lbl Lm|
|Bl M Y K Lbl Lm Fp Fy|
- Some of the samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications, design and dimensions stated in this website may be subject to change without notice (for technical improvements, etc).
- The corporate names and merchandise names written on this website are the trademark or registered trademark of the respective corporations.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, so colors may very slightly vary after replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors could vary slightly from one unit to other unit due to slight individual differences.