The totally new SIJ-320UV grand-format LED–UV inkjet printer is a high-performance printer developed using Mimaki’s concentrated inkjet technologies to provide good quality printing with a maximum printable width of 3.2 m.
- 3.2 m-wide LED-UV inkjet printer
- Mimaki’s superior print-image quality control technology
- Solutions for uninterrupted printing operations
- Newly developed high-performance UV curing ink
- Simultaneous twin-roll printing enhances productivity
Anti-banding system—Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) 4
Mimaki’s unique MAPS3 anti-banding system has been improved to MAPS4.
Unwanted visible banding on the swath boundaries is reduced by overprinting between swaths with a reduced number of ink droplets.
New image-processing technique reduces tone jumps and uneven color printing
Mimaki Fine Diffusion 1 (MFD1) has been recently added to the bundled RasterLink6 RIP software. MFD1 reduces the noise that is generated in image data during image processing and enables the production of better print results without tone jumps or uneven colors.
Superior inkjet technology
Mimaki’s superior inkjet technology accurately places the ink droplets without losing their perfect circularity. This ensures that texts, lines, and edges are clearly and sharply printed.
Various ink droplet sizes (large, medium, and small) are precisely placed and exhibit nongrainy, smooth, large-format printing. Dark and light color differences are clearly presented, even in high-speed mode, by utilizing the largest 36 pl droplet size.
|Head||On-demand piezo head (4 staggered printheads)|
|Print resolution||300 dpi, 600 dpi, 900 dpi, and 1,200 dpi|
|Ink droplet size||Minimum: 7 pl Maximum: 36 pl|
|1.7 mm / 1.9 mm / 2.6 mm / 3.3 mm|
(Distance between the platen and the print head)
|Ink||Type||LED-UV ink LUS-120|
|LED-UV ink LU-125|
*Only available in specific countries
|Color||C, M, Y, K|
|Packaging||1 liter ink bottle|
Ink can be filled up to 3 liters per ink container of the printer.
|Maximum print width||3,200 mm (126 in)|
|Maximum media width||3,250 mm (127.9 in)|
(Twin rolls printing with a small drive shaft: 1,524 mm (60 in) × 2)
|Minimum media width||210 mm (8.2 in)|
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Roll outer diameter||Large drive shafts : Φ250 mm or less|
Small drive shaft with roll holders : Φ180mm or less
|Roll weight||Large drive shafts : 100 kg or less|
Small drive shaft with roll holders : 25 kg or less
|Power supply||AC 200–240V ± 10% 50/60Hz ±1 Hz, 15 A or less|
|Power consumption||3.6 kW or less|
|Temperature||20 – 30 °C (68 – 86 °F)|
|Humidity||35–65 %Rh (No condensing)|
|Temperature accuracy||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10 °C/h (± 18 °F/h)|
|Dust||0.15 mg/㎥ (Equivalent to normal office level)|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||5,410 mm × 995 mm × 1,440 mm (213 x 39.2 x 56.7 in)|
|Shipping dimensions (W×D×H)||5,750 mm × 1,140 mm × 1,210 mm (226.4 x 44.9 x 47.6 in)|
|Weight||850 kg (1873.9 lb)|
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K|
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.