- Larger printing area enables printing up to 2.5 m × 3.1 m size
The larger print table is compatible with media as large as 2.5 m ×3.1 m. While being larger than the current model (JFX200-2513), the new printer can be divided into several units (*1), allowing it to use the same entrance size during installation as the current model.
*1: Install Dimensions (W×D×H): 4,400 mm × 2,250 mm × 1,250 mm (173.2 in × 88.6 in × 49.2 in)
- New toggle print feature increases productivity
- Excellent usability
- Same reliable printing technique of the current model along with versatile capabilities for handling a wide range of applications
1. Larger printing area enables printing up to 2.5 m × 3.1 m size
The print table is twice the size of the current model. It accommodates panels as large as 2.5 m × 3.1 m. Two 4 ft × 8 ft (1,220 mm × 2,440 mm) panels can be mounted on a single table. Moreover, the printer allows printing material as high as 50 mm and weight up to 50 kg/m2 to be used. Given its versatility and ability to handle large printing sizes and weights make the JFX200-2531 an evident choice for businesses that aspire to grow.
2. New toggle print feature increases productivity
By employing the large printing area of 2.5 m × 3.1 m, two printing origin points can be set. The toggle print feature allows loading/unloading the print material of one side while printing on the other side. This feature improves the printing efficiency.
3. Excellent usability
The ionizer is installed at the backside of Y-bar. This minimizes the negative printing effects associated with the electrostatic nature of various media.
The printing material can be fixed onto the table using vacuum. Four suction areas are separately controlled by using valve switches. The vacuum power can be adjusted by controlling vacuum at any unused area. The associated printing material stability enhances printing accuracy.
|Printhead||On-demand piezo printhead（Staggered printhead arrangement）|
|Maximum printable area|
(W × D)
|2,500 mm × 3,100 mm (98.4 in × 122 in)|
|Ink||Type||UV curable ink : LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-200 (C, M, Y, K, W)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-350 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|UV curable ink : LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|Ink Supply system||Supplied from 1-liter bottles for each color|
|Ink circulation system *1||White ink circulation using Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT)|
|Media||Size (W × D)||2,500 mm × 3,100 mm (98.4 in × 122 in)|
|Thickness||50 mm (2 in) or less|
|Weight||50 kg (110.2 lb)/m2 or less|
|Certifications||VCCI CLASS A / FCC CLASS A / ETL UL60950-1 /CB /|
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, machinery directive and RoHS)
|Power supply||Single-phase AC200-240V 12A or less, 8A or less (Two inlets)|
|Power consumption||2.88 kVA，1.92 kVA (Total: 4.8 kVA)|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 15 – 30 degC (59 – 86 degF)|
Humidity: 35 – 65％Rh (No condensation)
|4,400 mm × 2,250 mm × 1,250 mm|
(173.2 in × 88.6 in × 49.2 in)
|4,400 mm × 4,290 mm × 1,250 mm|
(173.2 in × 168.9 in × 49.2 in)
|Weight||Approx. 1,000 kg (2,205 lb)|
*1 MCT works only with white ink.
*2 The standard service life times listed are estimates and do not guarantee the operation.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.