Mimaki CG-FXII Series
World standard of multi cutting plotter
– Continuous crop mark detection
– Long accurate tracking
– FineCut – Plug-in for print & cut solutions
High speed continuous crop mark detection
An optical sensor enables automatic consecutive detection of crop marks throughout the nested image which the Inkjet printer prints, in combination with the automatic adjustment function to obtain precise contour cutting.
By continuously detecting a maximum of 4 points, nested images in both X axis and Y axis can be cut aligning each image automatically.
Accurate media feeding ensures precise contour cutting over longer-length prints.
Necessary media length is fed in advance to reduce tension during cutting. This functions increases the precision of long-length print media cutting.
“HALF CUT”mechanism, a proprietary technology of Mimaki
With the original half cut function, the backing sheet can be cut leaving a little bit of half cut connecting points,which can be easily detached when necessary.Various media without backing sheets can be also cut.
- Selectable clamp pressure with high and low setting ensures accurate cutting of various media.
- Selectable three jog speeds ensure proper and easy positioning of the head to the point.
- Over-cut function makes the starting and ending points overlapped, which eliminates uncut portion of the media.
- Media can be loaded from back or front.
- Up to 6 roll media can be set at a time(1 set standard).
- Plug-in cutting software for CorelDRAW and Illustrator is included.
- A special adaptor to use commercially available pens and USB interface are included.
|Acceptable sheet width||90~1,040mm||90~1,580mm||90~1,880mm|
|Acceptable roll sheet||Outer less than φ200mm , Roll weight less than 18kg||22kg|
|Effective cutting area*1||760mm x 51m(29.9″ x 167′)||1,300mm x 51m||1,600mm×51m|
|Maximum auto cutting width*2||870mm (34.2”)||1,425mm (56.1”)||1,720mm|
|Maximum cutting speed||100cm/s (39.3″/s)|
|Maximum moving speed||140cm/s (55″/s)|
|Adjustable speed range*3||1-10cm/s : 1cm step adjustment|
(0.39″-3.94″/s : 0.39″ step adjustment)
10-50cm/s : 5cm step adjustment
(3.94″-19.68″/s : 2″ step adjustment)
50-100cm/s : 10cm step adjustment
(19.68″-39.37″ : 3.94″ step adjustment)
|Command resolution||25µm or 10µm(0.001″ or 0.0004″)-MGL-IIc|
|Repeatability||±0.2mm (Excluding shrinkage / expansion caused by the film temperature)|
|Range of down pressure||Cutter||10~20g(2g step), 20~100g(5g step), 100~400g(10g step)|
|Pouncing||10~20g(2g step), 20~100g(5g step), 100~400g(10g step)|
|Pen||10~20g(2g step), 20~100g(5g step), 100~150g(10g step)|
|Acceptable sheet*4||Vinyl up to 0.25mm(0.01″)thickness,|
Fluorescent type vinyl Reflective sheet
|Acceptable sheet for pouncing*5||Paper thickness: 0.06~0.13mm (0.0024″~0.005″)|
|Applicable tools*6||Cutter, Water based ball-point pen,|
Oil based ball-point pen, Pouncing tool
|Type of command||MGL-IIc|
|Receiver buffer size||30MB Standard (20MB when in sorting)|
|Power consumption||145VA or less|
|Weight (with stands)||50kg(110 lbs.)||60kg(132 lbs.)||69kg(152 lbs.)|
*1: Maximum sheet feeding length differs depending on the software.
*2:Sheet width to cut off from the roll.
*3:Restricted sheet width.
*4:Provided that the blade specific to fluorescent type vinyl (SPB-0007)and the blade specific to reflective sheet (SPB-0006)are used.
*5:Pouncing tool intended specifically for pouncing shall be used.
*6:The goods on the market are φ8~φ9 Pen. No guaranty with accuracy, and image quality.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of the respective owners.