Kebab MkII Series
UJF-3042MkII / UJF-6042MkII / UJF-7151 plus OPTION
Cylindrical items rotate while UV printing on the entire surface of the object.
Using the rotary rollers, the Kebab option rotates the object, allowing uv printing on the entire surface of the cylindrical item. Printing material and design became and integrated part of the total work.
Kebab option expand the possibility of UV printing on 3D object!
- 360-degree direct uv printing on cylindrical products!
- Easy mounting on the UV Inkjet Printer “UJF-3042MkII”, “UJF-6042MkII”, “UJF-7151 plus”
- Printing on maximum 600mm length is possible! Enables printing on a variety of sizes, from standard Japanese seals to various bottles.
- RasterLink6 makes print job management simple
360-degree direct uv printing on cylindrical products!
Using the rotary rollers, the Kebab option rotates the object, allowing UJF-3042MkII / UJF-6042MkII / UJF-7151 plus to print on the entire surface of the cylindrical item.
- Beautiful seamless 360 degree surface printing with simple steps.
- Digital-on-demand uv printing enables to produce customized print products with a minimum order quantity from one piece.
- The Kebab upgrades the existing decoration-printing on 3D object of UJF-3042MkII, UJF-6042MkII and UJF-7151 plus.
Mount the Kebab option to the printer and set the cylindrical object on the rollers of this option.
Using the special software will automatically start printing on the entire 360º surface of your desired object.
Easy mounting on the UV Inkjet Printer “UJF-3042MkII”, “UJF-6042MkII”, “UJF-7151 plus”
Setting up Kebab MkII Series on a UJF-3042MkII / UJF-6042MkII / UJF-7151 plus is very easy.
Just mount it on the printer, screw on the unit, and insert a connector.
- Kebab MkII L
Compatible printer model: UJF-6042MkII, UJF-7151 plus
Printing on maximum 600mm length is possible!
Enables printing on a variety of sizes, from standard Japanese seals to various bottles.
Kebab MkII, needed for UJF-3042MkII, can print on objects up to 300mm length with diameters from 10 mm to 110 mm.
The Kebab MkII L, needed for UJF-6042MkII and UJF-7151 plus, can print on objects up to 600mm length.
Wine bottles, candles, Seals, etc… infinite applications for infinite ideas!
* Object maximum weight / Small diameter: under1.5kg, Large diameter: under 2kg
|Kebab MkII||Kebab MkII L|
|Compatible printer model||UJF-3042MkII||UJF-6042MkII
|Rotary degree of printing material||Over ±360 degree|
|Applicable objects||Cylindrical objects (uneven surface may affect rotation)|
|Applicable roundness||Under 0.5mm (0.01in)
*Accuracy is not guarantee
|Printable size||Length: 30mm-300mm (1.1in-11.8in)
Diameter: 10mm-110mm (0.3in-4.3in)
|Length: 30mm-600mm (1.1in-23.6in)
Diameter: 10mm-110mm (0.3in-4.3in)
|Printable area||Feeding direction (X)||Entire surface of the material|
|Print head moving direction (Y)||Under 300mm (11.8in)||Under 600mm (23.6in)|
|Maximum weight of
|Small diameter: under 1.5 kg
Large diameter: under 2 kg
|Certifications||VCCI Class A / FCC Class A / Safety standard /
CE Marking / RoHS / REACH
|environment||Temperature||20-35 ºC (68-95 ºF)|
|Recomended Temperature||20-25 ºC (68–77 ºF), Allowable rate of change of temperature: Under±10 ºC/h (±50 ºF/h)|
|Dust level||General office level|
|Weight||Approximately 3 kg (6.6 lb)||Approximately 6 kg (13.2 lb)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||366 mm x 301 mm x 50 mm
(14.4 in x 11.8 in x 1.9 in)
|674 mm x 301 mm x 50 mm
(26.53 in x 11.8 in x 1.9 in)
|Model||Supported RIP software||Supported firmware|
|UJF-3042MkII + Kebab MkII||RasterLink6 ver5.10 and later||ver2.0 and later|
|UJF-6042MkII + Kebab MkII L||RasterLink6 ver5.10 and later||ver2.0 and later|
|UJF-7151 plus + Kebab MkII L||RasterLink6 ver5.12 and later (plan)||ver2.0 and later (plan)|
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.